- Antioxidants which effectively control free radicals and provide resistance to sunlight and pollution.
- Methylsilanol ascorbate (stable vitamin C derivative) protects the collagen fibers from oxidative stress and maintains the moisture level of the skin.
- 25% Vitamin C – A powerful antioxidant that reduces the signs of skin aging.
- Vitamin A – Improves skin texture and counteracts the signs of aging, such as wrinkles, fine lines, uneven skin texture and hyperpigmentation.
- Vitamin B5 – Prevents drying out and keeps the skin supple and elastic thanks to its moisturizing properties.
- Vitamin E – Is known for its antioxidant properties and fights against sun damage and signs of premature aging associated with sun exposure.
- Polyphenols – Fight against free radicals and protect the skins collagen.